# Of Students Who Have Received Our Books
Whether it’s adopting a single kindergarten classroom or all the kindergarten classrooms at your school, our objective is to enhance the lives of “all” children through literacy. Through adoption, we will provide a full set of books for every child to take home as their own, in an effort to increase reading retention, teach core values, and create a positive belief system while building higher self-esteem.
With community help, we will adopt 30 elementary schools in each of these 15 inner cities, while focusing on kindergarten classrooms, and return year over year. As these Kinder’s grow, we will again adopt classrooms in the 3rd/4th grade, at the same schools, to reconnect with those children and supply age appropriate material developed to create high self-esteem and self-worth!
Showing new parents by example
85% of parents don't read enough to their children
Poverty ends where education begins
95% of our behavioral patterns are established by the age of 7!
Sustainable, Achievable, BelievableOur School Adoption Process!
- Every student receives a full set of Max Rhymes books to take home as their own!
- Every Parent receives a 60 page Max Rhymes Activity Book to use with their children at home!
- Every Student receives FREE access to the Max Rhymes Club site!
- Each Teacher in the adopted classroom receives multiple sets of the Max Rhymes Series to use in class!
- Each Teacher receives the 60 page Teacher Activity Book to use with their students!
- Each Teacher receives FREE access to the Max Rhymes Club site to use with their students!
- The Max Rhymes Foundation adopts the classroom year over year!
Nothing can positively change the world faster than education.