Bringing Books & Children Together
Max Rhymes is the first & only 501c3 non-profit providing classroom adoption
# of books in tiny little hands
What We Do:
- Adopt kindergarten teachers in underserved communities
- Provide the Max Rhymes Series & Monthly Activity Books for every student and teacher to support children’s Social & Emotional Development
- Create products teaching Personal Responsibility, Manners, Gratitude, Respect for Oneself and Others: the building blocks to help break the cycle of low literacy rates and poverty
- Click Here for free activity books
Why We Do It:
- Tight school budgets and lack of funding.
- Effective resources not getting to ALL students.
- Teachers can no longer afford to pay out of pocket.
- Values & Self-Worth need to be brought back to the classroom & the home.
- Fifty plus years with no change in low-income neighborhoods.
- The time for change is now!
How We Do It:
- Raise money from individual donors.
- Reach out to corporate donors.
- Good, caring people spreading the word.
100% of MaxRhymes.com sales go to back to foundation. MaxRhymes.com is part of the non-profit 501c3.
Who We Are:
- Jackie is a 33 year credentialed elementary school teacher pushing for change.
- Todd is a behavioral science researcher and writer with a passion to help kids.
- Our team of volunteers are a diverse group who care about kids and the Max Rhymes Mission.
What We Created:
- Ongoing book series
- Twice monthly activity book PDF’s
- Teacher Activity Books & Lesson Plans
Showing new parents by example
85% of parents don't read enough to their children
See what a North Carolina Teacher says about Max Rhymes in her classroom.
Get Involved with The Max Rhymes Team
If you love our mission, we’d love to have you.
What does that mean? Whatever you want it to mean!
Follow us on socia media
Creating a video
It could be just cheering us on!
Click here for more information.
We Target Cities Big & Small
Our largest cities in the US have two common denominators; Inner city children and school systems lacking proper funding.
We focus on Kindergartners to capitalize on early brainwaves and their adaptability.
Our motto: “Once Adopted Always Adopted”!
From small Towns to major cities, “Anyone can adopt any teacher Anywhere!”
Poverty ends where education begins
95% of our behavioral patterns are established by the age of 7!
Sustainable, Achievable, BelievableOur Teacher Adoption Process "IS" What Makes Us Different!
- Every student receives a FREE 5 book set of the Max Rhymes Series to take home as their own!
- Every Parent receives twice monthly Max Rhymes Activity Book PDF’s to use with their children at home!
- Each Teacher receives multiple sets of the Max Rhymes Series to use in class!
- Each Teacher receives twice monthly Activity Book PDF’s with lessons to use with their students!
- The Max Rhymes Foundation adopts the teacher year over year!
See How We’re Making A Difference!
Nothing can positively change the world faster than education.
There is an estimated 30 million word gap between the underprivileged and the privileged by the time they reach kindergarten
Max Rhymes…Because things which are needed the most should be accessible to all.
Want to find out how you can get involved with the Max Rhymes™Foundation? Contact us today!
Address: 344 Madison St.
Denver, Colorado 80206