Adopt A Classroom
With tight school budgets and lack of funding to provide resources to “all” children, adopting a class will create a singular eco-system whereby every student is reading the same extracurricular material at home. As the teacher adopts the Max Rhymes™ Teacher Activity Book and utilizes Max Rhymes™ books in the classroom, this will prompt the children to read their Max Rhymes™ books at home. In a short while, this should bring the values, Max Rhymes™ teaches, back into the classrooms as well as in the home.
The Max Rhymes™ Foundation has a simple process of adopting a classroom.
- We will provide each child with a box set of 5 Max Rhymes™ Children’s Series books.
- We will provide extra sets for the classroom setting.
- We will provide a 60 page Teacher Activity Book with vocabulary, lesson ideas, coloring, etc.
- We will ship the books to the address you provide.
- If you don’t have a school in mind, email us and we will direct your donation to a deserving school.
- If you prefer we choose a school in a specific city or town, please email us.
- Donor can be one individual/company or multiple individuals/companies.
- For credit card donations, simply click on the “donate now” tab. For checks, please contact us at Todd@MaxRhymes.com or call 408-835-5911.
- Please contact us with number of students for donor cost of adoption.
- Target age:
- For Board Books: Pre-School, Pre-K, Kinder, TK, and First.
- For hardback cover with paper pages: First, Second and Third.