Adopt A Teacher or School
Adopting a Kindergarten Teacher or all kinder classes at a School:
The Goal and Benefits.
We target schools in underserved communities with the goal of providing the type of content that will enable the child to break the chain of poverty, abuse, lack of self-worth or whatever life has thrown their way.
We don’t change school curricula. But, we do provide tools that teach Personal Responsibility, Manners, Gratitude, Respect for oneself and others, which will develop and solidify into a new belief system. These are the building blocks which will enable the cycles to be broken.
Tight school budgets and lack of funding often prevent resources getting to “all” children. Adopting a teacher creates a singular eco-system because every student reads the same material at school and at home. The teacher may elect to use our activity books, lesson plans and the Max Rhymes™ books in the classroom. The classroom learning prompts the children to read their Max Rhymes™ books, and utilize the Max Rhymes activity books at home. In a short while, this in school and at home learning system can bring the values Max Rhymes™ teaches back into the classroom as well as in the home and the community.
Changing Hearts Changing Minds Changing Lives
Poverty ends where Education begins!
‘The Process When You Choose a Teacher or School:
The Max Rhymes™ Foundation has a simple process of adopting a teacher or all kinder teachers.
- Each child receives a set of 5 Max Rhymes™ Children’s Series books.
- Extra sets are provided for the classroom.
- Teacher receives Activity Books with vocabulary, math, spelling, lesson ideas, coloring, fun, etc. covering a full 12 months. Both English & Spanish.
- Students receive twice monthly PDF activity books, in both English & Spanish, 12 months a year.
- We ship to teacher’s classroom.
- Don’t know a teacher? We’ll find one for you!
- Donor can be anyone. (Ask your Company if they have a matching program)
- Multiply $22.28 (subject to change) per number of students. Click on donate button and submit donation. For questions, contact us at Todd@MaxRhymes.com or call 408-835-5911.
- Target age: Kindergarten (1st & 2nd Grades depending on reading level of students).
- All Donations are Tax Deductible.